Tuesday, November 6, 2012

America Land Of Choice

On this election day, my vote has been cast as I anxiously await the end of the day when the tally has been officially recorded.
 This has been the most controversial election I can ever recall in all my years of voting.
But, when all is said and done I will proudly still salute the flag and pledge allegiance no matter who is chosen as this nation's leaders.
Only in America can we as citizens reach across the miles to help our friends, family or strangers in time of need and yet exhibit hatred for those who have different political or religious views. Once the dust has settled from this election I hope we can unite again; for storms will continue to come to our shores and they may not always be from mother nature. God Bless America!

1 comment: